- Senior Concierge Services
Senior Concierge Services
As seniors age, they will require more help with daily activities like running errands, pet care, grocery shopping, driving to appointments, household management, and other tasks. We understand family members have obligations and cannot always be there for their loved one in this way, which is why we offer our Senior Concierge Services to seniors located in assisted living facilities, communities, or their own homes.
Additionally, our Senior Concierge Services benefit the children of seniors, the “sandwich generation,” who also must work and raise their children. With help from a senior concierge, future visits to their parents can be more about quality time together rather than tending to their needs. This is much less stressful for both seniors and their adult children. Like a home maintenance service, family members can have peace of mind knowing that we’ll monitor their loved one’s progress and provide suggestions for future plans if our professionals see a change in a senior’s behavior and health.
List of services include, but is not limited to:
- Grocery shopping.
- Doctor appointments (accompany & schedule appointments to be the “eyes and ears” for the family).
- Pet care (walking, feeding, talking to the veterinarian, etc.)
- Organize mail.
- Bookkeeping (avoid elderly scams, make sure bills are being paid).
- Home safety checklist.
- Housekeeping (declutter, dusting, bathroom, kitchen, linens, etc.) – NO HEAVY CLEANING.
- Food preparation.
- Laundry/Drop off dry cleaning.
- Take out garbage and recycle.
- Daily monitoring (Phone calls to check-in).
- Communication between family and agency on updates.
- Access 24/7 to patient advocates.
- Connected to the Next Stage Senior Guidance team of professionals to assist with all aspects of aging.
List of services not offered include:
- Hands-on care
- Heavy home cleaning services
Please be aware that fees do apply.
During your consultation with our Certified Senior Advisors, we will discuss services that best fit your or your loved ones' needs, a schedule that fits your lifestyle, rates, and pricing, with background about Next Stage Senior Guidance and the types of individuals (personal concierge) that will be paired with your or your loved one. When the time comes that our Senior Concierge Services are beyond our capabilities for a senior, we will aid in locating a senior living facility based on the information we have documented and their needs.
* Please note Next Stage Senior Concierge Services are NOT medical or personal care services. Our services are strictly errand’s and companion care. We are NOT a Home Health Care agency nor are we licensed as one. If you need assistance with finding a Home Health Care agency, we will refer you to local agencies that we partner with and they will be able to assist you.